This week's is Things that make me happy.....
- Climbing into freshly washed and ironed sheets. They have to be white cotton and there must be an upper sheet tucked in tightly. Mmmmmmmm
- Listening to my little ones play and chatter. Makes me smile every time.
- Sitting in a cafe with a good cup of coffee and an unputdownable book, even better if hubby is there too (and some cake).
- Walking bare foot on the grass.
- Being by the sea - any season, any time - just as long as I can watch the waves and smell the sea.
These make me smile just thinking about them.
Last night I got to tick off one of my 101 Challenges - A Night at the Opera.
Yesterday evening I spent a wonderful evening watching Opera North perform Madam Butterfly. I have never been to the opera and was not sure what I would make of it. First half I was thinking that I was not quite sold on it, but by the end, blimey, I was hooked. I was all weepy and emotional. I was completely blown away by the cast, they were amazing.
I will definatly go again.
Hope you are all having a good weekend full of things that make you happy.