I had a lovely family day at home instead.
This was my Simple Sunday.......
- Giving the bedrooms and bathrooms a good clean - there is satisfaction in getting a job done and seeing a tidy room.
- Sitting with the children doing their reading and writing.
- Stepping out of the back door to pick our apples to make into an apple crumble
- The weather still just about warm enough to hang out the washing.
- Making a Roast dinner for my family
- Watching the children play nicely together (this is quite rare!)
- Children in the bath. Pyjamas warming by the log burner.
- Ironing whilst watching Darling Buds of May.
- Now sitting in the kitchen catching up on things I need to do for the week.
Satisfaction in simple things.