After reading Astra's wonderful Blog and her Happy List, I thought I would write mine too. It is always wonderful to take a moment to think about what makes me happy or what I am grateful for.
So here goes are my 10 things that make me happy in March....
- The return of the wild ducks to the garden. I could endlessly sit and watch them waddle around the garden and quack when they decide it is lunch.
- Seeing my son ride his bike on his own today and then seeing the joy and pride on his face - I could have cried!
- Spring flowers everywhere.
- Being surrounded by very kind and generous neighbours (who also put up with our household of noisy children and even noisier chickens).
- The days feeling warm enough to sit outside and enjoy the sun on my face.
- The evenings still cold enough to justify lighting the woodburner, so I can snuggle with my hubby on the sofa.
- Reading inspirational blogs and feeling that I am moving towards something too.
- The feeling of new possibilities opening up.
- My birthday weekend coming up soon - my last birthday was spent at my Grandfathers funeral. This year I am determined to do something nice, so I have booked tickets to see Bear Grylls Live (maybe not everyones cup of tea, but he is defiantly at the top of my laminated List ;), then the next day spending the day at a sewing workshop with a lovely friend.
- My wonderful family (although they can drive me slightly potty at times, I adore them and they certainly do make me happy)
P.S Hello and a huge welcome to my new followers. It is good to have you along.