I am joining in with the lovely Astra's Happiness Revolution. Have a look at her blog here.
Just think of 10 things that are making you happy this month, write them down and grab the banner above for your post! Lets forget about the negatives for a minute, turn off the news and give some attention to all the good things in our lives!
The 10 things making me happy these days are:
- Having lovely friends over today for an Easter Egg hunt.
- Watching the season change and Spring arriving with a flourish of blossom and new green leaves.
- Watching the birds in the garden, especially the blue tits busily building a nest.
- Mrs Duck nesting in the garden and her now sitting on her clutch of 16 eggs - I hope they all hatch!
- Listening to the children laugh.
- My lovely house - it makes me very happy to live here.
- My family and my in-laws - I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family.
- Meeting a freinds new baby today and having lots of baby cuddles.
- Veggies growing at the allotment - I spied the asparagus growing - my favourite vegetable.
- My husband. My best friend and the person who makes me laugh most in the world.
Happy Easter to everyone.