Monday 14 January 2013

Cold!



Photo: 4° water temp. 0° air temp. Next week no wetsuit just skins!


Cold, cold,cold!

My second outdoor swim.

Water temp 4 degrees.  Air temp 0 degrees.

Toes similar temperature. 

But very exciting and something I have never done before. 

There were about 20 hardy souls out there, many of whom didn't wear a wetsuit. 

It is currently snowing here in Nottinghamshire and the temperature is set to plummet, so who knows what next weeks swim will bring. 

Hypothermia possibly?!?

5 comments:

  1. You are a brave soul! Even though it's cold, the picture is beautiful. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you all must be made of strong stuff... Sime & I had trouble getting to a lake on Bodmin Moor on a lovely hot day last year, though we absolutely loved it once we were in!

    Well done for doing it!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very brave - I'm cold in the house lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you're insane! I don't like swimming here when the temp is below 25!

    ReplyDelete
  5. after reading so I liked this article. successful yes

    ReplyDelete