Saturday 17 September 2011

First time for everything...

After reading lots of blogs and then a lovely friend suggesting that I should write one, I thought I would have a go.  This is for no particular reason, and I don't know what direction it will take.  I am hoping it will be a reflection of what I like, a record of my thoughts (does anyone actually care?!) and just occasional ramblings.

So who am I?  I am a Mum and wife, a sister and a daughter, an occasional/lazy artist.  I am a Guide leader and an archery instructor.  A student of Aikido and a tea lady.  A lover of the outdoors and a homebody.  I bake great scones and awful flapjacks.  I used to have a phobia of bananas and I have made sandwiches for Westlife. I like/hate running.  I want to go travelling but rather like staying at home.  I will happily spend all my spare time reading. There are so many things I want to do and places I want to go and it scares me that I will never get to do all I want to do.

There is more to me.......I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment